Monday, March 25, 2013

Spotlight: Lexi Lazaro

Age: 21
Location: Bel Air, MD
Occupation: Full Time Student & Part Time Server


Q: How would you describe your style? Would you say you follow any "trends"?
A: Hmm, I don't know if I could pin down my style to just one trend because occasionally I'll switch it up a bit, but I've always kind of followed the whole street style trend with my own little twist. 
-
Q: Who or what inspires you fashion & beauty wise? Do you have any fashion or beauty idols? 
A: There is this girl Courtney, that runs a blog called dirtylittlestylewhoree & I think her style is absolutely fabulous. Other than that I think I get a lot of inspiration from random blogs, the polyvore site, and just things around me (cute patterns, art, etc.)



Q: What are your top favorite beauty products, beauty essentials?
A: Urban Decay's: Naked Basics Pallet
Eos: Lip Balm In Strawberry Sorbet
Lancome's: Day & Night Moisturizers
Benefit's: They're Real Mascara
Benefit's: Hoola Bronzer


Q: Where are your favorite places to shop, online & in-store?
A: (In Store)
Forever 21
Urban Outfitters
Love Culture
(Online)


Q: How did you get into modeling? Do you have any tips or advice for girls who are interested in becoming a model?
A: I had a friend in high school that had me model with him for one of his friend's shoots. After that I became friends with the photographer as well & we started shooting together. He recommended me to some of his colleagues and I started shooting with them too. After that I started posting pictures from my shoots on Facebook & Tumblr and other photographers got in contact with me. I'd say a little self promotion never hurt anyone. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there because if you feel good & like what you're doing then others will too. 


Q: What songs, artists or music in general are you currently into, playlist?
A: Hmm, I have a music taste that can kind of be all over. A$AP Rocky, Lana Del Rey, La Dispute, Mayday Parade & Brand New are some of my faves!
-
Q: What are you most excited about for this summer?
A: Crop tops, high wasted shorts and thigh highs! They my favorite! I wish I could wear them all the 
time.


Q:  What are some of the things on your wish list, fashion & beauty?
A: Nars: Blush In Seduction
"Ain't No Wifey" Tank From Dime Piece Apparel
Every Unif Tank Has Ever Created
Black Floppy Hat
Harness Skater Skirt 
Ankle Booties


You can reach Lexi at any of the following links below!





No comments:

Post a Comment