Sunday, March 17, 2013

What Is To Come...


Well here's the tumblr post for the week! I'm so sorry that I haven't really been keeping up with my blog, but now that my macbook is fixed, I shall be posting! This week I've been really loving a lot of travel & vintage photography. And one thing I've also slowly been getting into has been runway, models & designers. This also inspires me to do so much more with my blog & it's giving me so many amazing ideas! This following week I was thinking about maybe doing a "street style" kind of post & interview. It might come to be a difficult task, due to the fact that my current location has only a few people who catch my eye. So these might be a rare treat for all of you. Other than that, you'll be seeing everything from me, including hauls, reviews, events, journal entries, & much more!
-
If your interested in checking out my tumblr, here's my link: bonjourbellemort

No comments:

Post a Comment