Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Music To My Ears


Well as a lot of you have noticed, I haven't been updating my blog for a very long while. Well the reason for that is that I had graduated, not passed my cosmetology exam & had to retake it. Luckily! I retook my exam and passed, then the same day that I passed my exam I found a job at a nail salon. I am very blessed to have been given such an opportunity especially, because before I got my license I couldn't find even one job opening. So as of right now I am working full time at my job & only have only one day off, so with that being said it is especially hard for me to post & balance both my social life & job. So I am extremely sorry for the months of inconsistent posts, but now that this is cleared up I hope that all of you will understand my situation when  I do not post. Now on to the post!
-
I have been taking a blast from the past by listening to music from when I was a freshman in high school & so on. I don't know why I stopped listening to bands...? Don't get my wrong I still love me some Drake, A$AP Rocky & Chris Brown, but as I once I listened to A Day To Remember, New Found Glory & The Used, it really did bring back  a lot of memories. Since I'm barely getting back into listening to some new, but old music I thought I'd post some of my favorite songs at the moment. I'll be sure to keep you updated on some of top music picks of the moment. Some of these songs might be new or old, but my music choices are always changing depending on my mood. I even find myself playing a certain song on repeat for week straight & then wanting to never hear that song the next. I'm also on the constant look out for new music, so please let me know what music all of you are into at the moment. I'd love to know & please feel free to click on the links below & take a listen to my top five picks on november!
-





No comments:

Post a Comment