Sunday, February 24, 2013

Could This Be Love?


Well hello there everyone! This is going to be my very first blog post as you can see & the reason why this is my very first blog post is because I haven't really had any inspiration or general idea of what to post about. I didn't want to bore you with anything you didn't find interesting. So I guess you can say that I've just been a bit shy & didn't want to disappoint any of you. But I finally decided to just go for it! I am so very excited to announce the opening of my blog & can't wait to post so much more! 
-
Now let my explain the reasoning behind this post. Many of you may not know, but I think I am in love with a website called tumblr. What you do is basically blog & post pictures, videos, music, etc. I guess you can say it's a bit like blogspot, but a much simpler format. I can say that am on tumblr all day, everyday! With that being said, I decided that every week I will put together a collage so that all of you can see what catches my eye. And the fun thing is that you never know what kind of mood I'll be in or what will interest me. Stay tuned because there's more to come!
-
If your interested in checking out my tumblr, here's my link: bonjourbellemort.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment